← Back to Home | Order Now! ↓
This limited, 90-day warranty (the “Warranty”) is issued by Backlounge, LLC (“Backlounge,” “we,” or “us”) to the original purchaser (“you”) who purchased a new Backlounge directly from us. The Warranty covers only you, the original product purchaser, and does not extend to any territories or countries outside the United States. The Warranty cannot be assigned or transferred to any subsequent purchaser or user and is not available to products that were purchased from any source other than Backlounge.
- The Backlounge is warranted to be free from defects in material or workmanship for a period of 90 days from the date of delivery to you.
- This warranty is nontransferable and is expressly limited to the repair, replacement, or refund of the defective product, at the sole discretion of Backlounge.
- This warranty does not cover defects or damage due to improper installation or use, alteration, accident, injury or any other event beyond the control of Backlounge.
- Defects or damage resulting from misuse, abuse or negligence will void this warranty.
- This product is not intended for institutional or commercial use and we do not assume any liability for such use. Institutional or commercial use will void this warranty.
- Backlounge shall not be liable for loss of use of the product or other consequential or incidental costs, expenses or damages incurred by you. The user assumes all risk of injury resulting from the use of this product.
This warranty is expressly in lieu of all other warranties, expressed or implied, including warranties of merchantability or fitness for use to the extent permitted by Federal or state law. Neither Backlounge nor any of its representatives assumes any other liability in connection with this product.
If you have questions, or to begin the service process, please contact us at 888-989-7514.
The laws of the State of Florida, USA, govern this Warranty, without giving effect to any conflict of laws principles that may provide the application of the law of another jurisdiction.
Any implied warranties, including the implied warranty of merchantability and the implied warranty of fitness for a particular purpose, shall be limited in duration to the period of this Warranty. This Warranty does not extend any implied or statutory warranties, conditions, or representations regarding the product. Backlounge does not assume any liability for any special, indirect, incidental, punitive, or consequential damages of any kind whatsoever, including but not limited to loss of profits or revenues, loss of data, loss of use of the product, cost of replacement or substitute items, or loss of use during the period that the product is being replaced or repaired. Further, Backlounge shall not be liable to you for any special, consequential, incidental, indirect, or punitive damages of any kind whatsoever, even if Backlounge has been advised as to the possibility of such damages, for any claim arising from or related to this Warranty statement, regardless of the form of action, whether in contract, tort (including negligence), product liability, lost revenue, lost profit, or any other cause of action or legal or equitable theory.
In no event shall Backloungel's liability for any claim arising out of or related to this Warranty exceed the price paid by you for purchase of the product, regardless of the form of action, whether in contract, tort (including negligence), product liability, lost revenue, lost profit, lost data, or privacy, or any other cause of action or legal or equitable theory.
Some states do not allow limitation of implied warranty, so the limitations in this Warranty may not apply to you.